Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Here in Northeast Ohio we have been having the most ridiculous weather patterns. This morning I woke up to heavy rain and thunder. Yes, thunder. In January. In Northeast Ohio. So I thought that I would share with you what January looks like to date. Let's have a look, shall we?


Here is the forecast for today  (courtesy of wkyc.com):

Monday will start out with Rain & Thunderstorms, becoming more widely scattered this afternoon. It will be very windy. Winds: South 15-25, gusts to 45 mph. High: 52 F.

As of right now it has stopped raining, the sun made a brief appearance, and it is a comfortable 47 F.

I think that I'm finally feeling the effects of this weather roller coaster. So please excuse me while I climb back in bed and take a nap.

1 comment: