Did you follow all that? Don't worry, most of the time I don't either. Not to complicate things more, but there are also other factors that determine which projects I work on.
- Is the project in reach? I'm lazy plain and simple. I tend to grab the nearest project.
- Knitting ADD! I can only work on a project for so long before I get bored. Sometimes I will work on more than one project in the same hour.
- I'm teaching a class. Most of my classes need a sample available to show off.
- Have I fallen out of love with a project?
- Is the project giving me trouble? If you knit or crochet regularly, you know that some projects just need to spend some time in the time out corner.
- This one is mostly geared towards the kids. the more they pester me about a project, the less I want to work on it.
- I'm sure I've missed a few things, but this is all I could think of today.
Why isn't that project done yet?