Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week in Review (a little bit late)

I seem to have lost track of time. I meant to post this yesterday. Oh well, I guess today is as good a day as any.

1.

I. Got. A. New. Phone!

For those of you who are familiar with the ongoing phone saga, this is a big deal. I have had my old phone for 2+ years, and to say that it didn't work properly would be the understatement of the century. The company replaced it 5 or 6 times, but after that, they thought I was crazy. I won't go into all of the horrible, controlling, tyrannical, things that the phone did. I was very happy when the lovely sales woman asked if I wanted to trade it in. She was a little surprised at my enthusiasm given that it was only worth $5. However, I think at that point I would have paid her to take it. I even bought a pink case.

2.

I have a favorite yarn shop. Are you surprised? I may have mentioned it once or twice. In case you are wondering it's The Artful Yarn in Chagrin Falls, OH. I've been teaching knitting classes at this wonderful shop for a few years now, but this week I officially joined the shop staff! I had my first training day on Wednesday. I think this might just be the best job ever!

3.

I'm making slow progress on my Arrow Yoke Cardigan. I think that I might be slightly crazy to think I can finish this by the end of November.

4.

One of the things that might make #3 extremely difficult is my obsession with Felfs. I finished these lovelies just in time for Thursday's snow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment