Friday, April 20, 2012

Week in Review (vol 3)

Not too much has been going on around here this week. I've mostly been playing catch-up; however, I did manage to dredge up a few things to bore you with. Enjoy!

1.
This week I attempted to make homemade vegan yogurt. It wasn't all that good. I'm not sure what went wrong, but it didn't have that yummy yogurt tang. And the consistency was a little odd. I think that I will give it one more try though. I really like the idea of making my own.

2.
For those of you who are knitters, crafters, sewers, scrapbookers, etc., you know that Jo-Ann Fabrics is having a sale. I know, Jo-Ann's runs sales all the time, but this is a SALE! This time they have McCall's patterns for $0.99. And I've had my eye on this pattern for a while:


Ever since my Knit Sib Michelle showed me her little fold-up bag, I knew I just had to steal hers make one of my own.

For those of you who are familiar with McCall's patterns, they are expensive. And they don't go on sale very often. So while I was there I had to take a look. I may have picked up one or two additional patterns. Please don't tell the Engineer.

The fabric was on sale too.

3.
I noticed somewhere around Tuesday that we were out of food. So I'm not sure how I made it through the rest of the week without going to the grocery store. I went this morning. I only bring this up because I really hate putting the groceries away!

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Lieber Blog Award. To see what that means go on over to my blog and check out my post titled "Lieber Blog Award". Tag, you're it.

    ReplyDelete