Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Knitting Love

As the title of the blog suggests, I'd rather be knitting than doing most other things. Before my blogging hiatus, I may have mentioned that I have a slight problem with startitis. (In case you missed it, startitis refers to a rarely fatal affliction that often affects knitters and crocheters where they begin several projects all at one time but don't really make much progress on anything before starting another new project.) I can always come up with an excuse to start a new project.


I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's the cooling temperatures here in Northeast Ohio, but lately I've been seduced by thick, chunky, warm projects knit on big needles. For someone who is used to knitting with thinner yarn and smaller needles, these projects are working up very quickly. Am I insane to think I might finish two of them this week?

 

Well, here are some of the latest additions to my "on the needles" projects.

 

Easy Brioche Scarf

 

These are only the most recent, please don't judge.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment