Monday, December 26, 2011

Getting off the ground!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a while now. I'm not really sure who would want to follow me, but here goes...

My first post.

I feel like I should have something really monumental to say, but I don't. We are still visiting family for the Holidays. And I can't sleep! If you hang around long enough, you will find that sleeplessness (is that a word) is is a common theme in my life.  I normally knit when I can't sleep, but the only project I have with me is too fiddly to work on when I'm this tired. Maybe that's why I thought this was a good idea.

Please give me a little leeway as I try to get the hang of this blogging thing. Maybe I should ask my friend Deb she's a pro.

1 comment:

  1. Try to post at least 5 days a week. That is always my goal and I usually make it.

    ReplyDelete